Our tours book up
quickly. Advance reservations for
regurlarly scheduled tours are highly recommended
Our trips are small groups - the minimum requirement
for a group is 4 and the maximum is 15. If a tour does
not reach the minimum size it may be canceled.
Private and custom tours are exempt from this policy.
This following phone number and website are only for reservations
and scheduling questions, the ticketing agents that work there have no further
information regarding about our services that we provide.
Reservations Line: 800.595.4849 (24hrs)
Reservations Online: http://exploresanfrancisco.tix.com
Information Line: 415.793.1104
We accept credit cards,
cash or travelers checks.
The start location for your trip will be provided when you reserve.
For same day reservations, please call us at 415.793.1104
We will work to accommodate last-minute guests.
Large groups and custom tours are always welcome, please call.
When reserving a trip with Explore San Francisco, guest agrees to the following contract terms:
Explore San Francisco will provide all services described at the price listed.
While participating in the trip, guest agrees to hold harmless Explore San Francisco and Explore San Francisco guides for delays in the start or end time of each trip. Explore San Francisco makes every reasonable effort to start and end each trip on time.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SCHEDULED TOURS
Regularly scheduled walking tours are non-refundable within 7 days of scheduled
date. Likewise, if we have to cancel or reschedule, we will do our best to notify you
at least 3 days in advance. If a scheduled tour does not meet the minimum requirement of 4 guests the tour may be cancelled. Within the 3 days there are no refunds and
tours will be conducted rain or shine.
POP_UP RESTAURANT / CONCIERGE SERVICES / CUSTOM OR PRIVATE GROUP TOURS / EVENT PLANNING
Each restaurant has it's own cancellation policy, usually a credit card is required to hold a reservation. We must abide by their policies. The booking fee is non-refundable. Likewise when we are making reservations for our clients with third party vendors please be advised that each vendor has it's own policy regarding cancellations, refunds and rescheduling. If we have rendered services our service fees are not reversable.
Please be advised that the tour descriptions are only based on previous tours and are not an exact iitinerary, destinations and stops can and will change for a variety of reasons.However, we know our neighborhoods very well and are confident that you will be delighted with the route that your guide will take you on. On food tours, the restauarant choices change frequently and if you are not delighted with the food please let your guide know immediately. It is our job to make sure that you have a wonderful time. You are our guests, and we will endeavor to treat you as such.
So lets have some fun and if you don't like something, tell your guide who will do his or her best to rectify the situation immediately.
In consideration of being permitted to purchase a ticket or tickets for the food tasting and cultural walking tours offered by Explore San Francisco, (the “Company”), and the Company’s permitting me and those in my party to participate in such food tasting and cultural walking tours, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, I, on behalf of myself and those in my party (who are individually and collectively referred to herein as the “Participant”), understand, acknowledge, represent, warrant and agree as follows, with the knowledge that the Company will rely on same:
1. Participant desires to participate in the food tasting and cultural walking tours offered by the Company (the “Tours”).
2. Participant is in good health and suffers from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make Participant susceptible to injury or disability while performing any activity contemplated by this Waiver and Release of Claims.
3. Participant fully comprehends and accepts all of the risks associated with Participant’s participation in the Tours including, without limitation, exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, food sickness, allergic reactions, choking, injuries and death. Participant’s participation in the Tours is at Participant’s sole risk. Participant, on behalf of Participant and Participant’s successors in interest, hereby forever and unconditionally releases the Company, its owners, officers, employees, agents, and insurers (collectively, “released parties”), from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) in any way arising out of, or resulting from, Participant’s participation in the Tours, including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for death, injury, loss or damage of property, regardless of whether or not such injury, loss or damage was caused by the negligence or willful conduct of the Company or any of the released parties. Participant’s release includes, but is not limited to, harm that may be attributable to, or in any way arise from, Participant’s own conduct, behavior or history of pre-existing conditions or dispositions. Participant also agrees that Participant is financially responsible for any and all medical treatment required as a result of any such harm. Participant, on behalf of Participant and Participant’s successors in interest, further agrees to defend and indemnify the Company and the released parties harmless, from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) and losses of any kind of nature whatsoever in any way arising out of, or resulting from, Participant’s participation in the Tours.
4. Participant agrees to pay any and all costs, fees, expenses and charges arising from any act or conduct of Participant that results in damage or injury to any person. Participant further agrees to indemnify and hold Company harmless from and against any such act or conduct.
5. Participant grants to Company, including Company’s successors and assigns, the right and authority to use Participant’s name, likeness, photograph and/or picture from the Tours for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes now known or later developed in perpetuity throughout the universe without further obligation or compensation to Participant.
6. This Waiver and Release of Claims constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between Participant and the released parties, and cancels, terminates and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding relating to the subject matter hereof. There are no representations, promises, agreements, warranties, covenants, or undertakings other than those contained in this Waiver and Release of Claims.
7. Company reserves the right to make changes or substitutions in order to meet unexpected situations. Company reserves the right to cancel the Tours, if deemed necessary for reasons including insufficient program participation and circumstances beyond Company’s control, such as strikes, lockouts, riots, wars, whether declared or undeclared, hostilities, civil disturbances, acts of God, acts of governments or other authorities, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, custom regulations, delays, or cancellations of or changes in itinerary or schedules or from any causes beyond Company’s control. In such event, Company shall have no responsibility, beyond the refund of monies paid to Company by the Participant. A refund shall be made to Participant, within thirty (30) days, by means of a company or bank check.
8. Any modification of this agreement shall be effective only if it is in writing and signed by the party to be charged. The failure of either party to insist on strict compliance with any provision of this agreement by the other party shall never be deemed a waiver of such provision. If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect. Should Participant breach this agreement, Participant shall be liable to Company for all losses, claims, resulting from such breach, including any legal or other expenses reasonably incurred in investigating, defending against or bringing suit based upon any such loss, claim or damage. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. This agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their respective representatives, executors, administrators, heirs, successors and permitted assigns.
9. All judicial proceedings against any party hereto arising out of or relating to this agreement will be brought in a state court of competent jurisdiction in the County of San Francisco, State of California. By execution and delivery of this agreement each party accepts for itself, generally and unconditionally, the exclusive jurisdiction of the aforesaid courts, waives any defense of forum non conveniens and irrevocably agrees to be bound by any judgment
CONTACTING US REGARDING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS